Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Pain, Pain everywhere

I knew it was going to happen someday, but I didn't expect it to happen to me so quickly.  All I gotta say is that wisdom teeth sucks. I've been awake for three days straight thanks to this stupid thing growing in. The tooth is throbbing, my gums are swollen and I feel like shit. The worse part is that I can't get it removed because my school health insurance is finished and my family isn't that kind enough to pay the full cost of it.  I'm not looking forward to going to work tomorrow not being able to talk.

2 comments:

MixedNuts said...

>stupid thing growing in.

That is really bad, the swollen gums will be a real mess if this keeps up.

Hip-Hop Hikikomori said...

My wisdom teeth grew out early, and I didn't feel any pain. I doubt I'll ever feel how shitty this can be, but my feelings go out to you.

>The worse part is that I can't get it removed because my school health insurance is finished and my family isn't that kind enough to pay the full cost of it.

Especially because of this.

Post a Comment