Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The god of thunder

So yesterday, a couple of my high school friends decided to drag me out of my dwellings to go see a movie. That movie was Thor. Since it was a Tuesday, we got the tickets for about 12 bucks which wasn't all that bad. We went to go see the movie in an AVX theater in 3D, and what was really awesome about the AVX theater was that the seats were leather and they reclined. Holy shit, they were so comfy! Movie theaters should just replace all of their seats with those because that was the most comfortable I've ever been in a movie. As for the movie itself, it's been a while since I went to the movie theaters so It was good. I give the movie a 8/10 but the thing that I was disappointed with was the 3D. It could've been alot better. Personally, if the movie wasn't half off yesterday, I wouldn't have gone. It was a good movie, but not worth the full price.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

3D generally isn't that great, I agree. I wish cinema tickets were not so expensive.

Post a Comment