Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

School Demotivation with a side of Oyakodon

Sorry guys, I haven't been able to post in a while because of the shit that's happening to me lately, but now I'll get on to the main topic. Sorry if I sound like I'm bitching, but if you would hear me out, it would be appreciated. You guys probably remember me saying how I'm forced to stay a year back in school because I was literally dying right? Because of this I find school incredibly boring. Like I have no motivation to attend. By the time I'm in my 2nd year, my friends will be in their final. It fucking sucks learning the same shit you've already done only to be alone when you go in next year. Now, I'm not a social person but these guys are probably the best bros I could ever hope for. It reeeally fucking sucks that I won't be able to be with them in their final year of college. So I'm thinking of transferring to a different school next year. I won't be able to see them anymore, but what's the difference when I don't see them at all right now? Of course I'll still keep contact with them for the rest of my life but it's a huge downer.

Anyways, now that I've got that out of the way, last night, I finally got off my ass and made dinner for myself! and when I mean for me, I meant my sister ate fucking half of it. It was Oyakodon as the part of the title of my post said. It was my first time cooking Japanese food and I'm damn proud of myself for doing it. It was fucking delicious. I would've taken a pic of it, but we finished it before I had the chance to. My sister said it was pretty good and she's a really picky eater. I'm sad that my little brother wouldn't eat it though. But I can understand that he's a true black person at heart and would have nothing to do with eating foreign things other than jerk chicken.

1 comments:

Tigoris said...

That's a crappy situation. I'd just try to find more ways to hang out with your friends aside from college related things, so that you don't lose your entire social life just because of this.

>I'm sad that my little brother wouldn't eat it though.

My little sister would never try any of the glorious nihon foods I made, made me sad.

Post a Comment