Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

The little electronic soldier

Sometime this afternoon, you died. Completely died with no warning. Samsung P2, you were the best mp3 player I ever had. Even though you had your backside fucked up beyond belief from being the store copy, you shrugged it off. I dropped you more times than I can count. Heck, I dropped you practically all the time! You were like, that's OK bro. These things happen sometimes. Then one day, one of your audio channels decided to explode and I couldn't hear music out of one ear. I sent you in for repair and you came back working as good as ever. Little did I know that was the beginning of the end.

A couple of months later, one of your audio channels got shot again. But you still kept on trucking. I even dropped you in hot soapy water days later, but you kept on going like a beast even though you wouldn't start up again for 2 days. Your screen display got fucked up and started to display weird colors when I dropped you at work. But you said, "That's OK bro, I can still keep going." and then a week later, your color scheme returned to normal. Just 2 days ago, your audio completely died, but you said, "Even though I can't play music anymore, I'm still here for you. Plus you can still read your light novels using my text reader!" and now, your gone. During these 4 years, you provided me with countless hours of fun, quality sound for my weaboo music and a bitchin text reader. I'll fucking miss you P3 and I assure you, you should expect nothing less than a viking funeral for your deeds. R.I.P.  ;_;

2 comments:

MixedNuts said...

That sounds like a good MP3 player, being able to last up to 4 years.

RetroSpider said...

Aw that sucks. Wish mine lasted that long though.

Post a Comment