Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Why do I even bother with those people anymore? - A shitpost about "friends"

I really don't know why I keep going to places where I meet people from my high school. I absolutely hate going to places where I see people from high school. The worse part of it is that I'm being dragged along to these places because of my sister. Since me and my sister are twins, the people from our high school either know me, or her, or both of us. These guys are always like "Where's your brother?" "why doesn't your brother come and hang with us?" to my sister and then she comes home and drag me wherever they are and she gives me the excuse that it looks bad on her that she doesn't take me out anywhere. C'mon, if I wanted to go out somewhere, I'll go with people that I actually like. The worst part of it all is that I have to sit through it all until 1 or 2 in the morning while doing nothing because people act like I'm not even in the room, and then they have the nerve to ask those same questions again to my sister. Sure I don't go out much, but that's no reason to drag me out to meet people I have no desire to see.

2 comments:

Nope said...

That's just stupid, that kind of situation would make me really frustrated. Why should it look bad on her that you don't go out with her?

Daily Car Reviews said...

i understand if it makes u mad.
girls...
+follow

Post a Comment