Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Games, games and fig dissapointment

Recently, I've been playing a lot more games than I should be. It's really weird cause usually I would have a gaming session like once every other week for a day and just play the shit outta things, but recently, I've been playing games practically everyday. I need to stop that shit cause schools back and I have classes. Also, I got a new psp. My first one died during the summer for some odd reason. The power button was loose as hell and it won't even start up when I plugged it into the computer. Anyways, back to gaming. Between playing Black ops with my bros, persona 3 portable (FES was amazing, looking forward to playing the girl's route and whoring myself out to every guy in the game) birth by sleep, and now Valkyria chronicles (Just arrived in the mail today) I don't know how I can go to college with all these games piling up on me.


On another note, I couldn't believe it. The ikaros nendoroid like figma was restocked and sold out just like that. I really wanted that one. It was going to be my first nendoroid ;_; 

Even snake feels sad ;_;

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just when you least expect it stuff goes out of stock, feels bad

Post a Comment