Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

C79! and the holidays!

Ah at last, the greatest time of the year has come! Yes, even better than Christmas! It's C79! Holy shit I'm so excited. Just thinking of the stuff that will manage to get over here thanks to the brave warriors sacrificing limbs for my profit makes me excited. Then again, I'm incredibly jelly of people that manage to make trips to japan to go to comiket. Well, maybe I'll take a trip to japan with some bros one day once I become fluent enough not to sound like a retard to people. Maybe I'll start practicing talking to my sisters Japanese friend. If he ever comes back from japan. 

On a side note, Christmas was okay for me. 50 bucks from parents, 50 bucks from relatives, and a 30 dollar best buy gift card from my Secret Santa, even though everybody else from that party got infinitely better gifts than me, but who can complain. I've got it better than some people.

Before I go, to the 5 or so people that takes their time to actually read my blog, I thank you. No really, you guys are awesome. So if you would like to comment to my question, it would be appreciated.

So guys, what did you get for Christmas?

1 comments:

Cpt.Awesome said...

I received $50 which was a nice surprise. I was expecting nothing, like every previous Christmas.

Post a Comment